8 Point Face Lift
Facial Rejuvenation Without the need for Surgery
The 8-point facelift is a comprehensive, non-surgical method offered by Dr Kate Rowe.
The concept of restoring volume and structure in the face using dermal fillers to give the skin support is well established.
What are the 8 Points?
Our diagram illustrates the 8 separate injection points treated in the 8-point facelift:
Lifting Effect with Dermal Fillers
The 8-point facelift creates a lifting effect using the smallest amount of dermal filler to achieve natural looking results.
Results of 8-Point Facelift
- looks and feels very natural
- not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
- enhances the overall shape of the face
- lifts the structure and dynamics of the face
- also smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
- gives a general brightening effect
- reduces dark circles or under-eye hollows
- offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
- helps skin look younger for longer
Areas Encompassed Within 8-Point Facelift
- cheek structure, volume and definition
- tear troughs, which can create a tired appearance
- nose to mouth contours
- downward smile, sad face
- looseness in the jowl area
- lack of definition to jawline